Friday, May 24, 2013

Professional Trekking Guide In Nepal,Adventure Mountain Guide In Himalaya

Experience memorable Trekking tours in the Himalayas with me


My name is Nabin (Chok Bahadur) Adhikari. I'm an experienced Adventure Mountain Guide in Nepal Himalayas. I have certified the officially licensed Trekking Guide in Nepal since 2002 as well as completed formal training in all aspects of tourism.

With over 10 years of experience in the tourism industry, I have acquired a wealth of information and knowledge about Nepal; including regional geography, religious beliefs, culture and traditions. Throughout my working career as Trekking Guide for over 10 years, I have collected experience in trekking across the country, and I am very familiar with many famous Nepal trekking trails such as Everest Region, Annapurna Region, Dolpo, Langtang, Mustnag, easy and wilderness region. I would be very pleased to share this knowledge with you.

I speak very good English and Japanese and I also have a first-aid education.
http://www.nepaltreksguide.com/index.php

1 comment: